March 26, 2012

A little bit of Wisdom.

After hearing some Wisdom yesterday I've decided to really study some things for myself. Yesterday at Church our pastor challenged us to really and truly understand God's grace. I think that's big homework. I "know" about God's grace but in actuality what do I really know? Do I understand what His grace means to me? I have to say my head [only partially] understands and my heart sure does hope I understand. God's grace is such a huge concept and so unlike anything that we experience anywhere else. So this week I'm setting out to begin to truly and honestly understand God's grace. I feel like I'm making a big step. Like this is the part in the movie of my life that I'll look back on fondly. Here's to hoping.


P.S.- Check out the podcast(s) here.

"I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand." - John 10:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)