January 27, 2011

Awkward and Awesome's

Today my friends, it is Thursday. Sooooo that means awkwards and awesome's! Here we goooo!

Awkward:
1. Freezing cold temperatures in the morning and warmish/niceish temp's in the afternoon. What DO you wear!?
2. Walking into work and thinking you see the boy you used to date only to find out that it wasn't him only because you awkwardly started at him... for a while.
3. Wearing teacher khaki's this morning... mainly because I'm not a real teacher yet and don't own any ballet flats.
4. Guy resident's making cupcakes... at 1am.
5. Meeting someone new today and telling her your name. Only to have her stare at you... so confused. [It's not even that HARD people!] Well folks, I didn't know what to do. Sooo I did the most logical thing I could, yep you got it. I stared.. right back at her. Ha. I win! Silly Girl.

Awesome:
1. Planning Bible Study with some amazing people today for 2 glorious hours.
2. Eating a home cooked meal of burritos today. Yes.
3. Texting my best friend from home alllll dayyyyy long.
4. Phone convo with said best friend tonight! Yipeee!
5. Being done with classes for the week.
6. Going to Mexico for Spring Break! Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)