March 18, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday... on Friday [Again]

Awkward:
- Being at work and getting a Freshman's phone number.. ummm helloooo! I'm wayyyyyy older than you. Punk.
-Putting 4 [yep you read that right, 4] contacts into my eyes. Yep I got contact cases confused and in my sleepy post cruise state I put allllll 4 in my 2 eyes. I'm cool.
- Avoiding people you used to be friends with who are 4 feet away from you. Awkward.
- Most "Bridal" shower games. Yep, I think so.

Amazing:
- Throwing a Bridal Shower for this lovely Lady Tomorrow :)

- A FREEEE concert tomorrow night. Yippee!
- Watching the lovely Gators play
- Just not being in class on Saturdays. Maaaagicallllll I tell you. It's some serious stuff.
- Going to see one of my very first college friends and acting like a Freshman Thursday Night. FTW (For the win!)
- Being able to call my momma whenever my little heart desires cause I'm back in the U.S.S.A!

Happy Weekend All.
xoxo, Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)