April 15, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

It's about time we did another awkward and awesome around here.

Awkward:
1. Teaching a 4-year old about art. And then getting punched by him. Thankyouverymuch you are NOT welcome.
2. Wearing pajamas that match. So what I'm 20 and not 3. I am cool.
3. walking past someone you know on campus and not saying hello. Why yes I see you but how's about you pretend you don't see me by avoiding eye-contact. Suhweet.
4. Standing in our main plaza on campus and having some guy yell about industrial parts. Sir, no one knows what you are talking about. So please, shhh.


Awesome:
1. Getting to have a short 30-minute break with one of my lovely friends who is getting married in 25 days! ekkkkkk!
2. Sleeping in on a "school day" even though I don't have classes.
3. Going to a 3-hour class this week and having it only last 30 minutes. WIN.
4. Painting your nails red.
5. Waking up and reading lovely captivating books [The Hunger Games] instead of getting up and being productive.
6. Going to surprise my little sissy tomorrow for her Senior Night! Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm so excited I could jump up on my bed!
7. Jumping on your bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)