May 26, 2011

Awkward and Awesome!

Ohmygoodness I have been so neglectful. Truth be told I'm in a bit of a rut. And on that note feel like I don't have a lot to say right now. Sorry I'm so boring. I'll work on that by bringing back awkward and awesome's! Even though this list is a bit pitiful... please don't hate me, it happens.


Awkward:
- Running into Pine Trees
- Seeing people that you went to high school with... years ago. Hi? How's your life been the oh I don't know what is it 3 or 4 years since I last saw you? Fun.
- Running into your ex-boyfriend's best friend. Who then pretends he doesn't see you as you walk past each other. Oh we're gonna play the I don't really see you game? Good. Well hello there Mr. Awkward!
- Meeting people at the beach and having a whole car full of people not show up because of one. crazy. girlfriend. [Truth be told this was good for us. And horribly awkward for them...]


Awesome:
- Still being on summer break and STILL not having work. Glorious.
- My little sissy having her last day of high school TOMORROW. She is so big! Wah.
- Finally cleaning out all of my moving boxes and really getting to live in my room again. YES.
- Phone conversations with hysterically lovely ladies.
- Honestly? Being able to read all.day.long. I'm such a nerd.
- Having guilt free time every night to watch sitcoms.
- Thrift Shopping. Enough Said!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)