May 14, 2011

It's summer now isn't it?

Wellll I told myself that once it became summer break I'd have an endless amount of time to blog and do roughly a million posts that I've honestly been meaning to publish but alas. Here we are a week into break and my homecoming and yet this is the first time I've posted. I'm sorry. Forgive me?

Aside from that though this week hasn't been anything too spectacular. I've been sleeping [an atrocious amount, honestly], and unpacking at a snail's pace. It's all good though. That's the fun stuff I've been doing. Oh! And my little sissy went off to her Senior Prom tonight! Gahhhh! When did I get so old?! She looked absolutely gorgeous [if I do say so myself] and I'll post pictures as soon as I find my computer cord in all my boxes :/

I also have pictures to upload from my friend's wedding! Ahhhh! It was absolutely beautiful. I cried. It was an amazing weekend and I'm so happy for them :)

Okay but for real. I'm gonna go look for that computer cord now and continue being a bum.

xoxo, Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)