June 14, 2011

Just one of those days.

So today I woke up. Seems normal enough right? Got up. Didn't bother putting my glasses on. Went to the bathroom, figured I could handle that without glasses right? Go into bathroom. Lift toilet seat. Briefly glance into toilet. See something swimming around in it. Bend over further. Ohmygosh I think it's a COCKROACH. Run back to room. Grab glasses and phone. Put glasses on. It is. It is a very much alive cockroach who seems to be taking a delightful little swim in my toilet bowl. Call my mother because this is unbelievable. I should've known. It was obviously going to be one of those days. It was only later I realized I should have gotten a photo. Oops.

I always was afraid of a snake coming up the toilet. But never a roach. Anyone ever have a creepy morning surprise of this nature?

Hope you aren't having "One of those" Tuesday's.
xoxo, Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)