September 6, 2011

Goodbye Summer.

After yesterday's Holiday I can't help feeling disappointed. It's like saying goodbye to your best friend until next year. Summer's over. Over. Done. Now I have months and months and months until it returns. Ironic because just this weekend I was so completely giddy about the upcoming fall. Now I just feel as if I lost something.

Hello crazy emotions, so glad of you to stay awhile.

But I really am disappointed. Summer's my favorite. I count down the days every year from about February to warmer weather and then enjoy and love every single one in between. Now it's over. Tears here please.

But with fall comes...
football.
friends.
cooler weather.
holidays.
dreaming.
and some different happiness.
Okay, I think I'm a bit better now.

Hope your Tuesday is significantly happier than I'm being!
xoxo, Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)