January 7, 2012

A little bit of honesty.

If we're being honest, 2011 was a pretty tough year. A very exciting one but a tough one none the less. Lots of exciting things such as graduation [yes!] but also lots of emotional moments. If we're being honest I was greatly looking forward to 2012. I wanted a new year, a fresh start and a place to leave all of last year behind. The kicker is that sometimes things follow you into a New Year. Sometimes you can't just drop everything and leave it like it's over. It's a hard lesson I'm re-learning. But I've come to understand that you can't always have your cake and eat it too. Even if sometimes you really want to. I'm sorry for that. And I'm sorry for not acting fairly. But I have to say it's good to have a new year and an understanding of what I may be up against this year.

So here's to 2012 folks.
xoxo,
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)