February 5, 2012

Weekend.

Ya know what I LOVE? Roadtrips. Roadtrips are da bomb. And nighttime roadtrips? Don't even get me started. Those are even better. Driving at night, good friends, good conversation. Everything seems just a little less serious. Especially when these trips lead HOME. Sometimes I forget how much I love that place. And those people.



Best familia ever :)


Best Friend night's :)


And a little bit of reminiscing about my oldest and most beloved teddy bear.

Meet Brown Bear. My oldest and most beloved bear. He now lives in a bag. Growing up problems.
Don't judge- I've had him since I was two. We were obviously best friend's.


Basically this weekend reminded me that I never wanna leave. Or grow up? Do I have too?

Happy Monday.
xoxo, Lo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)