August 31, 2017

Favorite.

August is one of my favorite months. It begins with my birthday, which I don't care how old you are- is special. It's also the start of school + fall [while still technically being summer, especially in Florida, hello summer ALL THE TIME] and even though this year I'm in Uganda where it literally is summer year round [thanks Equator!] I'm filled with that sense of crunchy leaves + crisp air and I'm craving apple cinnamon everything. I love this month every year. I also love that my new favorite season is approaching, even if it is only in my mind.



Donald loves to make faces for the camera.

Baby Joseph loves screaming Auntie Laura.

MY ROOMMATE IS BETTER THAN YOURS + MADE BANANA PANCAKES.

Reasons why I never get work done- Donald.

Celebrating the end of my birthday month with hiking the mountain + wine.

My favorite little shadow.


Thanks August, you've been beautiful. Until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)