March 24, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Awkward:
- Going to the gym and having the girl look at my ID and say my last name out loud and chuckle. Chuckle. My name is not that funny people. Not at all. Are we 5? Cause you look older than 5. And we're in college. Silly.
-The Awkward game. Let me tell you about the awkward game. It basically comes from one of my best guy friends. Wanting to make me feel as awkward as possible. All. the. time. It's okay. It almost always makes me cry from laughter. And I'm not very good at it.
- Self- Portraits. Staring at yourself for hourrssss on end. Who knew I had so many wrinkles so young? I sure didn't. Thanks for that. Really. Thanks.


- Movie nights with awesome people.
- Planning bible study. [Seriously. I cannot get enough of it!]
- Saturdays. Enough said.
- A weekend off at the Beach this weekend. Yesss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)