March 2, 2011

It's a Happy Hump Day Today!

Today is Wednesday, which in the real world means that its only the middle of the week but in my current college world that means that I only have ONE three hour class between me andddd spring break! yippee!! I could not be more excited. This past few weeks has been crazy. I'm ready for some relaxation! I hope everyone else is having an equally wonderful hump day! I know it can be crazy [trust. me] and I just want to encourage you with a little love:

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have

peace.

In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have

overcome the world.” - John 16:33

How encouraging is it that we don't have to fret so much? {Or at least try not too.}

Happy Wednesday Everyone :)

xoxo, Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)