April 9, 2011

Funk da funk.

So I'm in a serious funk. For real. I can't seem to break out it. The lovely momma dedicates this funk to finals which are (unfortunately) approaching rather quickly. And this funk was probably not made better by the fact that I had to skip going to Bob's River place with some absolutely wonderful people to work on a huge project. Bleh.

The good news is that I got to do this project with a lovely friend which made the whole thing bearable to say the least. Here's a few snapshots from the evening. So it's not Bob's riverplace [and I'm still not super happy I missed it] but on some level it felt good to be productive. Here's some views from our studying spot :)

[so artsy]
["Can you see me peepin'?!"]
[campus]

Now here's a question.. what do you guys do to get out of a funk? Any suggestions?

xoxo, Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)