Ohmygoodness I have been so neglectful. Truth be told I'm in a bit of a rut. And on that note feel like I don't have a lot to say right now. Sorry I'm so boring. I'll work on that by bringing back awkward and awesome's! Even though this list is a bit pitiful... please don't hate me, it happens.
- Running into Pine Trees
- Seeing people that you went to high school with... years ago. Hi? How's your life been the oh I don't know what is it 3 or 4 years since I last saw you? Fun.
- Running into your ex-boyfriend's best friend. Who then pretends he doesn't see you as you walk past each other. Oh we're gonna play the I don't really see you game? Good. Well hello there Mr. Awkward!
- Meeting people at the beach and having a whole car full of people not show up because of one. crazy. girlfriend. [Truth be told this was good for us. And horribly awkward for them...]
- Still being on summer break and STILL not having work. Glorious.
- My little sissy having her last day of high school TOMORROW. She is so big! Wah.
- Finally cleaning out all of my moving boxes and really getting to live in my room again. YES.
- Phone conversations with hysterically lovely ladies.
- Honestly? Being able to read all.day.long. I'm such a nerd.
- Having guilt free time every night to watch sitcoms.
Okay here's a link so Sam's lovely blog. And this guest post. Made me smile. I love music and being silly and dancing around. This post equals a complete win. Check it out! I found some new song obsessions.... hehe :)
Wellll I told myself that once it became summer break I'd have an endless amount of time to blog and do roughly a million posts that I've honestly been meaning to publish but alas. Here we are a week into break and my homecoming and yet this is the first time I've posted. I'm sorry. Forgive me?
Aside from that though this week hasn't been anything too spectacular. I've been sleeping [an atrocious amount, honestly], and unpacking at a snail's pace. It's all good though. That's the fun stuff I've been doing. Oh! And my little sissy went off to her Senior Prom tonight! Gahhhh! When did I get so old?! She looked absolutely gorgeous [if I do say so myself] and I'll post pictures as soon as I find my computer cord in all my boxes :/
I also have pictures to upload from my friend's wedding! Ahhhh! It was absolutely beautiful. I cried. It was an amazing weekend and I'm so happy for them :)
Okay but for real. I'm gonna go look for that computer cord now and continue being a bum.
Wowza. Welllll it's been a while! But the good news is I. AM. DONE. with this semester! Alleluia! and moved back out of campus life. Now we're just awaiting the wedding of this lovely lady.
I'm very excited. She is absolutely wonderful and I am so blessed to call her my friend! Who ever knew I would be so excited about weddings? Not this kid. But I really love her and her fiance and can't wait to see their marriage and all the awesome things they are gonna do for God.
Oh and P.S- Promise posts will get better now that the crazy of finals week is over. Happy Tuesday Friends!