June 11, 2011

Summertime List

So Summer is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love the warm weather. Cool nights. Complete freedom. Silly adventures. And the ability to try anything and everything new. Seriously, though, summer is bigger for me that New Year's when it comes to resolutions. And since I have roughly a million dreams for this summer I figured I'd share.


1. Actually use those years of piano lessons I have and play that piano. It's just sitting there calling my name. It's lonely. The least I can do is go back and play it a bit right?
2. Running. I've already run twice since I've been home. And it was awesome. Let's keep that up all summer kay self?
3. SEW. I want to learn to sew. For real. I even have a sewing machine courtesy of a lovely lady. I just really want to learn!
4. Figure out a car engine. I have this theory that I can read a book and understand stuff. That's not always true but I wanna try anyway.
5. Be Artistic. I have all these ideas spinning around in my head. It's time to use some of them.
6. Actually use the guitar sitting in my room. And learn to play something other than "Row your boat".

There's way more to this list but I've postponed posting it for so long that I'm just gonna have to add to it as we go.

Here's to Summer Everyone!
xoxo, Lo

2 comments:

  1. Your list sounds awesome! :)
    I can't sew worth anything!!
    Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog today. Sewing is not hard. You will learn quick.

    I follow you now. Can't wait to read more.

    Come check out my blog. Doing a giveway today :)

    Love, Shellsea Blog - Giveaway today

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love :)