June 1, 2011

Karma?

Okay. So I try very hard to be the woman Christ wants me to be. And in the past 2 days I would like to think I've succeed. I've talked to an ex-fling who is still super cute, delt with parental drama and divorce, and had an entire meal with my ex-boyfriend of 4 years.

But here's the funny part. You can call it karma, or God, or simply coincidence. I tend to call it God but hey it's your call. It's hysterical when ex-boyfriend's get fat. I'm just saying. As much as I strive to think positively about them it just makes me laugh to realize that said boy has become the cubby bunny of the group. Growing up has done nothing but good things for me. I've learned and grown and changed and it is all for the better, really. But for some people I guess those changes aren't always positive. So here's to self-esteem boosting in the worse way possible. Sorry, but we as girls know it's true. He might've stared a little too much. And he may be chubby. Too bad for him. Or should I say Karma Sucks? ;)

Happy Hump Day!
xoxo, Lo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)