January 5, 2012

Back to Reality.

The transition back to reality has been... thrilling. Nope, that's a lie. It was a rough go there for a while but overall I think I'll survive. I spent my last few days at home enjoying life and being a little bit creative. Did some of these pintrest things I'd been dyinggg to try. Take 1:

Pintrest Calendar!

Pintrest Calendar! Boom! I made this one for my best friend and I have to say I was pretty stinking pleased with myself. Yesh.

We also spent the COLDEST, I repeat coldest day at Disney I remember in forever it seems. But I got to spend it with my favorite people.


Cinderella's Castle!
Disney Castle.


Fave's :)
Birthday's at Cinderella's Castle

All in all it was the best day :)

But now it's back to the real world. Buying books, creating door-tags which are adorbs by the way. See? :)

Door-tagsDoor-tagsDoor-tags

European Travel Theme. Boom. Feeling adventurous this semester.
Happy Thursday!

xoxo, Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)