January 10, 2012

Tuesday is the New Monday.

I just decided. Tuesday is the new Monday. Even though Tuesday's are gonna be the crazy day, I'd have to say this might be my best ever second first day of school. Mostly due to some assistance.

How to Get thru school.

Without these guys I would not be standing today, let alone be happy about it.

Dear Allergy Medicine and lemon water, I love you. Thanks for making and saving my day all in one. A sweet reminder this morning in James Chapter 1 probably didn't hurt either.

"Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. Human anger does not produce the righteousness God desires. So get rid of all filth and evil in your lives, and humbly accept the word God has planted in your hearts, for it has the power to save your souls." - James 1:19-21

Thanks for granting me a Saved Soul God.
xoxo, Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)