Well today was rough. Rough because I had quite arguably the best. weekend. ever. For one, I love birthday's of people I love. And this weekend I got to celebrate this lovely lady's birthday!
I have the bestest momma in the whole entire universe.
And some amazing friends to spend the weekend with.
Basically it was an amazingly perfect weekend. With amazingly perfect people.
A little sampling of our very own Sangria! Thank you Pinterest. :)
1. Got to roadtrip it up with some of my favorite people.
2. Have grown-up discussions on the current situation of Public School Education vs. Private School Education. [Who are we!?]
3. Drive with the windows down and the sun-roof open.
4. Almost but not quite break boy's car window as we borrowed it for driving around town [it was actually already open someone just didn't share that fact- picture a leeeeeetle bit of squealing!]
5. Coffee shop dates with best friends and second momma's.
6. Birthday Dinner[s]!
7. Birthday Blessings at Church.
8. Surprise visits from momma's best friend and old college roommate!
9. Take-out dinner's.
10. Bumming it on the couch.
11. Epic naps.
12. Enough Chick-Flicks to send boys to tears.
13. Day date's to see The Vow.
14. Making our own [non-alcoholic] Sangria!
15. Dinner dates with best friend's from all over.
16. Plans for quite an epic camping trip coming it.
17. DJ-ing the roadtrip all the way back to school [90's music galore!]
Does it have to be Monday so soon?