April 11, 2017

Awkward + Awesome

Awkward:

  • Thinking your avocado has been thrown out, saying lots of fun words in your head, then finding it in the freezer. WTF. Oops.
  • Frozen avocados becoming guacamole, that was a fun time. 
  • Trying to get some sun and in the 45 minutes you were outside getting sunburn instead, #equatorlife. 
  • STILL NOT HAVING THE DRESSER. WHAT. IS. HAPPENING. UGANDA. 
  • Almost getting "skin taxed" into paying more because I'm a mzungu. Jokes on you- I don't need it! 

Awesome:
  • Homemade cookies- TWICE in one week! Insert dancing emojis here! 
  • Successfully mending the hole I ripped in my yoga pants while rock climbing. 
  • COMING HOME THIS WEEK HALLELUJAH. 
  • Mini road trips with friends on my way out of the country! 
  • Getting some quiet time to chat with Momma, always good for my soul. 
  • Road trips to cities I've been wanting to explore and a scheduled FLIGHT HOME that takes off in just a few days! 
  • Friends that are so very willing to join you on these road trips! 
  • Getting to play tag with the kids at the village on my last night in town. 
  • A going away party that I was totally surprised by! 









xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)