- Any kind of sickness in Uganda.
- MAYBE KIND OF NOW BEING ALLERGIC TO BACON LIFE IS SO SAD I CANNOT EVEN TELL YOU.
- When people see the Mzungu (white person) and immediately ask for money. I work for a Non-profit and don't get paid. I know that's still lucrative here but just saying.
- Having to be social. Some days it is just so hard.
- Being the token Mzungu and getting invited to all the things.
- A surprise day off- because cars break down.
- Two surprise days off- because cars still break down.
- A pool + a safari lodge + and living in a beautiful place where a pool overlooking the Nile River is a thing.
- A God that completes good works in us even when we don't deserve it.
- Multiple road trips this month! PRAISE HANDS.
- Having Samuel + Abel back at the village!
|Meet Samuel, one of our new boys. He was supposed to be taking a serious photo. It wasn't going well, so obviously he's my favorite.|
|Donald thought it was a photoshoot for him and not our new boys.|
|Muhammad one of our new boys + Donald.|
|L to R: Abel, Jerrod, Samuel.|
|Abel and Jerrod.|
|Giggling at football games.|