August 23, 2017

Hope.

It amazes me how Jesus continually gives us things to hope for. Sometimes they come in huge packages like His forgiveness. Other times they come in the form of a single word.

And sometimes it turns into a conversation that Jesus wants you to have that is absolutely terrifying. The can't eat, can't breath, don't laugh at my baby kind of moment. When you know sharing is what you should do but you're afraid if you relinquish control it'll blow up in your face. 

God has not given us a spirit of fear but of wisdom and of sound mind. How is it I'll trust God with what's happening around me or where to walk or where to live but HE gives me an idea and I hold tight to it like it's my baby AND I DO NOT WANT TO SHARE. 

Isn't sharing the first lesson you learn in preschool? AND if we remember correctly isn't this God sharing his idea with me? 

I panic about timing. Did I share it too soon? Too early? Did I say too much? But isn't this all with the friend that I panicked about not having her room? JESUS REDEEMS. Jesus is bigger than all of this. If He wants it to happen, He'll make it happen. It's cute I think that I can get in the way. That's not to say I shouldn't be seeking HIM for my timing but that I do need to stop panicking over it. Jesus you've got it. I can rest soundly in that. 


Selfies with Donald.


When the kiddos take over your camera.

When the kiddos take over your camera.

Denis takes a selfie part I.

Denis takes a selfie part II.

When the kiddos take over your camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)