February 5, 2011

I went to a Hoedown


Last Thursday night I went to a Hoedown. The annual Hoedown. It was ah-mah-zing. There was a mechanical bull, barbeque, friends, laughter, horses, and line dancing. I couldn't have asked for a better hoedown. It's an annual thing at my lovely school here and is made so much better by the sheer ridiculousness that it usually brings with it. I didn't grow up frequenting hoedown's and such sooooo it's usually a really exciting ordeal. Here's some lovelies from it :)

The lovely Kailey :)


:)


There was also a mechanical bull riding incident...or really just a video. Anddd it made me laugh so stinkin hard that I'm gonna share it with you guys! Just not too many jokes kay? ;)


Happy Weekend Everyone!
xoxo, Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)