February 3, 2011

Late Late Late

Soooo sorry that I haven't been around in a while. It's been crazy. For real. Cr-ah-zy. Spaced out just like that. I haven't been so overly tense in a while BUTTT the good news is it's over for now! Yippeee! And sidenote: I'd been trying to post my previous post for dayssss but it wouldn't upload too anything. Eww. Oh well it finally did. I'll be more descriptive about my life tomorrow (or really later today) when it isn't nearly 2 in the A.M. and when I don't have to be up innnn oh about 5 hours. Woo hoo. Sooo here's a lovely hump day quote to get us through it:

Anyone God uses significantly is always deeply wounded... We are, each and every one of us, insignificant people who God has called and graced to use in a significant way... On the last day, Jesus will look us over not for medals, diplomas, or honors, but for scars." -Brennan Manning in Ruthless Trust


Hope you're all having an awesome week! :)

xoxo L0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)