April 13, 2017

Thankful- HEADING HOME.

Today is it. I'm heading home. Back to the familiar of the States. I don't really have words to describe how that feels right now. I'm SO BEYOND EXCITED. So excited. Tacos. Family. Friends. Target. Farmer's Markets. Organized Streets. MY BED. My cat. A FRIDGE THAT DOES NOT GET TURNED OFF PRAISE HANDS ALL DAY. I'm probably just going to cry in excitement. Don't mind me just crying over the organization at Target and the abundance of taco restaurants, ya know, the usual. 

Yet as I sit here all I can think about is how I haven't done enough. Is it really time to go home? What do I have to show for it? 

But honestly? 

I'm not sure that matters. I've changed. This is changing me. God is changing me. 

AND I'M COMING HOME PEOPLE! 





Can't wait to see these beautiful faces in 30 hours! 30 HOURS. GET EXCITED. 
xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)