- Driving through town and a topless woman reaching in the window and pulling out a hunk of my hair. Yes this is exactly what happened. No I am not exaggerating even a little. WHAT IS LIFE HERE.
- When you take up running with your flatmate and suddenly every Ugandan decides they want to try and run with you. Just no.
- Getting hailed on and rained on during yet another walk. Which is fine. Except we were 3 miles out... 3 miles of rain + hail. YAY SO FUN.
- A new place of my own- HUZAHH!
- Sharing a kitchen with one fabulous lady and getting to cook dinner together every night. COMMUNITY ROCKS Y’ALL.
- Upcoming trip planning.
- Having a known community and not feeling so alone in the middle of Africa.
- A God that has already started blessing my crazy planner heart and dropping nuggets of knowledge about what’s next on me [even if they are straight up terrifying].
- Having my own place- did I already mention that? 😉
- A kitchen with a legit fridge and stove!
- A generator for when the power goes out so we’re never in the dark for long.
- Hot showers after you’ve run three miles in the rain.
|Walter + photo inception.|
|Stephen at pool day.|
|Sharon loving pool day!|
|Daniel is full of style.|