July 4, 2017

Happy 4th Y'all.

It feels like in the past few years I’ve been out of the country more than in it for the Fourth of July. Today is no different. I’m celebrating America from the middle of Northern Uganda. You want to know for sure if Americans are obnoxious? Tell them they get to celebrate Independence Day regardless of where they are. We’ve officially made it a Ugandan Holiday.

Throwing it back to ghosts of Fourth of July past. Some fabulous days if I do say so myself. July 4th in Alaska was the most beautiful day I could've imagined. We kayaked and sang happy birthday to America because well duh.

Kayaking in Alaska while singing Birthday songs to America- July 4th, 2015.

Kayaking in Alaska- July 4th, 2015.

Kayaking in Alaska- July 4th, 2015.

Kayaking in Alaska- July 4th, 2015.

Alaska July 4th, 2015.

With my favorite people on the 4th, 2015.

With my Favorite People on the 4th, 2015.

'Merica. Alaska 2015.

'Merica. Alaska 2015.

Here’s to hoping we can find burgers + fireworks and rock USA tanks and cutoffs wherever it is we get to celebrate this year. Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love :)